Skip to Main Content
Power Platform Technical Analyst, Level 3
We are Systematix and we are looking for a ERP Technical Analyst, Level 3 proficient in MS Power Portal, Power Apps and Power Automate for an upcoming opportunity with a Federal Government department. Ideal candidate already possesses a security clearance at the Reliability level (Level I) or higher.
About the Project
The client requires the services of a resource to design, model develop and implement a new stakeholder management solution which may include configuration, installation, and support of an Microsoft Azure Services, Power Platform including but not limited to Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Portal Pages and Dynamics 365 solution either wholly or as part of a team.
About the Responsibilities
- Under the oversight of a System Architect, and Project Manager, lead the technical implementation of a Power Platform based solution (using MS Dynamics 365) that can be leveraged for either a common communication tracking system and/or one that can be re-used for other business programs for work intake, tracking, and management;
- Discuss solution design and functionality with technical service lines to understand technical stakeholder’s requirements;
- Develop a plan describing the steps necessary to create the solution based on current architecture models and business requirements, including specification requirements documents;
- Lead developments in the Power Platform portion of the solution. Example Business Analysts, Architects, Security, etc.;
- Participate in focus groups and requirement sessions to establish and understand stakeholder requirements;
- Contribute to the coordination of technical and non-technical artifacts, such as Work Breakdown Structures, and System Requirements Documents;
- Participate and/or conduct knowledge transfer sessions with internal resources as needed;
- Perform Unit and system testing;
- Perform analysis to determine source of reported errors;
- Support release process (QA, UAT, Production);
- Attend project and/or working meetings as required; and
- Perform other related services, as required.
- MS Power Platform specifically, Power Apps, Power Portal, Power Automate
- Strong understanding of Microsoft 365 SaaS solutions.
- .NET development experience would be an strong asset.
Candidates must outline in detail how they meet the above requirements.