We are Systematix and we are looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst to fill a six-month contract position with one of our key clientele in the equipment manufacturing industry in the Greater Toronto Area.
Our client, one of the world’s leading commercial, industrial and construction equipment manufactures, is seeking a IT Cybersecurity Analyst responsible to support and implement IT security systems to protect the organization’s computer networks from cyber-attacks. The analyst also helps develop organization-wide best practices for IT security, monitor computer networks for security issues, install security software and document all security issues or breaches.
1. Security related certification / designation.
2. 3+ years of experience in information security
3. The incumbent should be working to obtain relevant certifications for their position.
4. The person needs to be able to operate in a busy environment and manage his or her own priorities.
5. They need to understand that this is a Customer Service environment and operate appropriately.
6. Excellent written and oral communication skills
7. Experienced with penetration testing and techniques
8. Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities
9. Understand patch management
10. Knowledge of firewalls, antivirus and IDPS concepts
11. Experienced in installing security software and documenting security issues
This is a six (6) month contract position (full-time hours) located just north of Toronto in Concord, Ontario with a high possibility of extension based on performance. Work is based on a hybrid model of remote and onsite work, but will be mostly remote.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you know someone who meets these qualifications, please forward this assignment opportunity to them.
Systematix is one of Canada’s largest privately-owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. With offices across North America we provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and private industry sectors.
Systematix is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
At Systematix, we bring people and projects together!