Here are some of the tasks you will have to accomplish:
• promote and implement the right ways to test;
• prepare and write the testing strategies;
• track assurance quality metrics which will assure and cover all tests;
• organise, lead and coordinate all testing activities;
• assure all testing files are rightly documented;
• assure all tests are unfolding correctly;
• define, produce and communicate the testing progress indicators and assure following up on bugs;
• contribute to the definition, setting up and maintenance of the testing environement;
• write the testing report.Working conditionsWhy work at Systematix
Are you curious and want to know more?Apply now or write for more information email@example.comSchedule: Flexible and variable; 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.Salary: According to the experience of the candidate.
We offer advantageous and equitable schedules, flexible and variable working conditions, a human and stimulating environment with accessible managers, to listen and that promote the career path.