Skip to Main Content
Senior Cloud Security/Digital Identity Architect
We are Systematix and we are looking for a Senior Cloud Security/Digital Identity Architect for an upcoming opportunity with a Federal Government department. The candidate must already possess a security clearance at the Secret level (Level II) or higher.
About the Project
The resource will be supporting a major government department with enabling and adopting Microsoft-based digital identity and security services for their existing Microsoft architecture (including Azure, Active Directory and O365 services). The ideal candidate has a detailed understanding of the business, privacy, security, and compliance challenges surrounding digital identities.
About the Responsibilities
- Design and implement Cloud Identity solutions, such as Azure Active Directory (which includes conditional access, application single sign on, and SCIM provisioning, as well as advanced security controls such as user and behavioral analytics).
- Follow and provide guidance on established identity standards including front-channel logout, self-encoded access tokens and identity proofing. Utilize knowledge of frameworks established by OpenID and OAuth.
- Configure Azure Active Directory to integrate identity access with existing applications including legacy authentication protection.
- Provide maintenance and support of network flows for IAAS, PAAS and SAAS configuration and implementation in a cloud networking environment.
- Assist in the performance of security risk assessments and privacy impact assessments.
- Utilize modern identity approaches to securely collaborate and manage third party/external identity (B2B).
- Design and implement network flows for Azure Services and offerings.
- Manage or execute specific project deliverable and scope to ensure project schedules & timelines are respected.
- Articulate proposed solutions in technology terms and demonstrate solution effectiveness in meeting technology needs.
- Ensure systems integration across suite of core application platforms.
- Plan, manage and perform the activities related to detailed analysis and design of IT solutions.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities with network flows that are enabled by Azure services and offers functionality and related bolt-on applications.
About the Qualifications
- Due to the time-sensitive nature of the project, the candidate MUST have a valid SECRET level clearance with the Government of Canada.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience as a Solutions Architect with a focus on security, of which at least 5 years is exclusively related to implementing or maintaining an MS Azure Cloud-based architecture (SaaS, PaaS).
- Experience integrating digital identity or authentication systems on existing solutions using services like Active Directory, OAuth, multi-factor authentication and Single Sign-on.
- 5 years of experience performing security assessments and authorizations and developing security requirements for the Azure cloud
- An active certification from Microsoft related to security or identity would be ideal.
- A history of performing security risk assessments and privacy impact assessments for major applications in large-scale organizations.
- Experience with networking activities in cloud environments.
- Previous experience reviewing MS Azure tools such as Application Gateway, Key Vault, ADC or Network Virtual Appliances.
ABAP Programmer Level 3
We are Systematix and we are looking for an ABAP Programmer Level 3 for an upcoming opportunity with a Federal Government department. Ideal candidate already possesses a security clearance at the Secret level (Level II) or higher.
About the Project
The resource will provide FIORI, ABAP, Portal, business planning and consolidation and process orchestration support for the client’s SAP platforms.
About the Responsibilities
- Develop low-level detailed requirements, programming, and systems development of ERP Systems.
- Perform unit testing
- Support functional resources in other test activities such as functional, integration, regression & user acceptance
- Develop and document SAP functional, business, and/or system requirements specifications.
- Develop and document screen, report and interface requirements.
- Develop functional, business, and/or system interface or capability interaction.
- Gather and analyze information to establish the functional needs of a system or project.
- Design methods, programs, routines, extracts, functional modules and procedures for computer systems, and sub-systems of larger systems.
- Develop, test and implement small computer systems, and sub-systems of larger systems.
- Plan and develop inbound/outbound SAP interfaces
- Document forms, manuals, programs, data files, and procedures.
- Assist with regular maintenance and upgrades of existing SAP Business Warehouse environments and in implementation of new BW environments
- Assist with regular maintenance and upgrades of existing programs, functions and ABAP code.
- Assist with cleanup of development environments
- Perform or assist with fixes for ongoing issues
- Perform or assist with bug fixes and improvements to ABAP expert routines and custom ABAP programs
- Provide advice, analysis, configuration, problem resolution, and unit testing in regards to programs, functions, modules, expert routines and custom programs
- Perform integration between SAP and other architectures.
- Submit progress or status reports using existing templates or MS Project Server
About the Qualifications
- A minimum of 10 years of experience as an SAP ABAP developer conducting ABAP development in SAP software.
- A minimum of 3 different projects in the last 7 years conducting ABAP development in SAP software.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience developing either programs, applications, enhancements or add-ons using both of the following: ABAP objects programming techniques or Object oriented programming techniques.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience developing in SAP version ECC 6.0 or more recent version.
- Must hold a current and valid SAP certification in ABAP.
- Experience as an SAP ABAP developer building and maintaining reports which received their data from SAP ECC 6.0.
- Experience as an SAP ABAP developer in: Building Enhancements, Building Interface, and Building Forms.
- Experience as an SAP ABAP developer developing applications or programs in SAP ECC 6.0 or more recent version in the following modules: Funds Management (FM), Finance (FI), Controlling (CO), and Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC).
- Experience working on projects involving the maintenance, enhancement or implementation of SAP in a SAP Public Services context.
- Experience working on a project where SAP Fiori, S4 and HANA are used.
Candidates must outline in detail how they meet the above requirements.