We are Systematix and we are looking for aWorkday Analystto fill a 8-month+contract position in Montreal, Toronto, or Ottawa with one of our National Media Clients.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The People & Culture team is embarking on a multi-year transformation project aimed at creating a modern function guided by a people strategy that drives business performance and preparesfor the future. How are we going to do this? By creating agile and flexible people programs that are focussed on the needs of the business; providing integrated and high impact service offerings; deploying HR technology that contributes towards building a more digital workplace and providing robust people analytics that inform business decisions.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager of People Systems & Analytics within the People & Culture (P&C) team, the Workday Reporting Analyst will join the team on an exciting journey to implement Workday across the organization. More specifically, this role will play an integral part in providing data insights to leaders across the organization with reporting and dashboarding solutions through Workday and other data visualization tools.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
The Workday Reporting & Analytics expert is responsible for the following components:
- Serve as a Workday report & dashboard subject matter expert;
- Work collaboratively with other team members and stakeholders throughout the organization to define their business requirements for reports, then build, test and deploy;
- Develop, test and deploy Workday reports for all Workday modules;(Absence, Benefits, Compensation, Finance, HCM, Time Tracking)
- Identify areas of opportunity to consolidate and streamline reports, leveraging ‘out of the box’
- Workday reporting functionality as much as possible;
- Troubleshoot performance, security and data quality issues;
- Support the creation/transition of reports and dashboard from legacy systems/tools into Workday.
ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Minimum of 4 years Workday reporting experience (Workday Prism Analytics a plus);
- In-depth knowledge of Discovery Boards;
- BIRT reporting;
- Design of the layout of landing pages (e.g Home Page);
- Creative in leveraging the full capabilities of Workday (BIRT reporting, Prism Analytics, Workday Connector, WQL);
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus;
- Ambitious and excited by the challenge of high visibility projects; We’re a storytelling organization, and you tell stories with data!
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a 8-month contract position involving hybrid work ( mostly remote and occasionally on site only when needed) in client's Toronto, Ottawa or Montreal office. There will be two renewal options of 6 months each.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume email@example.com.Or, if you know someone who meets these qualifications, please forward this assignment opportunity to them.
Systematix is one of Canada’s largest privately-owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. With offices across North America we provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and private industry sectors.
Systematix is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive environment and is proud to be anequal opportunity employer.
At Systematix, we bring people and projects together!
Job: Workday Analyst
"*" indicates required fields