We are Systematix and we are currently looking for a Verification Specialist with extensive communication and technology skills to fill a contract role with one of our Life Science clients.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Our client is one of North America’s leading Scientific Test and Measurement organizations, with offices worldwide. Due to its ever-expanding technology footprint, providing best in class software solutions for the equipment they design and manufacture, the future of its development technology roadmap needs a guiding hand.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting the Software Department by designing test protocols and performing verification (test) activities, as well as maintaining other general department documents and records
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop manual verification protocols against provided specifications
- Execute verification protocols, capture results and create corresponding summary reports
- Clearly document and communicate discovered defects to facilitate corrective actions by developers
- Maintain various company records and create reports (typically using MS Excel)
- Interact with representatives from various functions to obtain the required information and to receive and provide updates on the work progress, issues and risks
- Perform other miscellaneous activities to support the department needs.
ABOUT THE REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience with formal product verification (both developing and executing test protocols)
- Strong typing skills and demonstrated expertise in using MS Excel
- Strong attention to details and ability to concentrate for extended periods of time
- Test automation experience
- Knowledge of computer architecture and components
- Experience of working in remote/distributed team environment
- Persistence and patience with repetitive daily work
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Requires minimum supervision
- Good at following written instructions and procedures
- Excellent multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Passion for continuous improvement
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is a 6 month contract position for our client in North Toronto. All work is currently being performed remotely with an intention to move to a hybrid model.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume. Or, if you know someone who meets these qualifications, please forward this assignment.
Systematix is one of Canada’s largest privately owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. With offices across Canada, we provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to hundreds of Regional, National, Provincial and Federal Government clientele.
At Systematix, we pride ourselves in taking care of our consultant partnerships – by doing the little things that matter – like taking the time to get to know you, knowing when an opportunity is the perfect fit, informing you every step of the way, and building the foundation for long term relationships. We do the same with out clients, concerning ourselves more with the project than the position, so that we have the information you need to ensure an opportunity is right for you. We only work with people who enjoy making a difference.
At Systematix, we bring people and projects together!