We are Systematix and we are looking for aUX Researcherto fill a one-year contract position with one of our key clientele in Toronto, amongthe largest commercial banks in Canada and ranked among the top employers for diversity in the country for several years.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is Canada’s leading provider of custody, trade execution and brokerage solutions to independent Portfolio Managers and Investment Dealers. With over 30years of continuous service and a team of more than 200 professionals, theyserve 400 independent firms with over $200billion in assets and 600,000 Canadian investors.
The Product Team is deeply committed to helping the firmfree up time and grow through intuitive, flexible, and powerful digital experiences that seamlessly support their day-to-day operations. We are on a mission to be our market’s leading FinTech partner and you will be part of the team that gets us there.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Establish the user research program with an emphasis on immediate research needs vs. strategic research areas and key processes along the PDLC
• Lead and conduct user research and testing using a wide variety of techniques and methodologies that provide actionable and timely insights
• Synthesize research and testing data, analyze results and identify insights and recommendations that can effectively inform design decisions
• Be an advocate for our users, evangelizing the value of conducting user research
• Be creative, stay curious and explore new ways and opportunities to gather insights
• Provide consultation and guidance to product managers and designers conducting their own research, ensuring methodologies and recommendations are sound
ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS
• 3+ years' experience in a User Research function
• Expert in both qualitative and quantitative methodologies (e.g. interviewing, field studies, questionnaire development and survey research,experiments,usability studies, contextual inquiry, instrumentation, etc.)
• Demonstrated experience designing and executing research programs that have positively affected user, product and business outcomes
• Ability to distill complex ideas into clear and compelling insights
• Self-starting on projects and working from a position of ambiguity is very beneficial
• Mentor more junior members of the product team to build their awareness in UX research
• Able to provide examples of your work
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a one year full-time contract engagement with the strong possibility of extension or optionally turning to perm based on performance. Remote to start and then turning into a hybrid remote and onsite model in client's Toronto offices.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume email@example.com.Or, if you know someone who meets these qualifications, please forward this assignment opportunity to them.
Systematix is one of Canada’s largest privately-owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. With offices across North America we provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and private industry sectors.
Systematix is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive environment and is proud to be anequal opportunity employer.
At Systematix, we bring people and projects together!
Job: UX Researcher
"*" indicates required fields