Technical Solution Architect (Hybrid)
We are Systematix and we are looking for a Technical Solution Architect with some senior-level Salesforce experience (not necessarily salesforce architecture), integration experience, and strong knowledge of cloud architectures to fill a six-month+ contract position with one of our key clientele in Toronto.
About the Project
As Solution Architect (SA) you play an integral role in strategic and operational capabilities working as part of a service group who act as a resource base for all functional areas of the company. You will gain exposure to many areas of business and be in the forefront to understand business challenges and provide innovative solutions to advance the business. This broad-based experience will prepare you for a variety of growth-oriented roles within the company. Strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills, tech savvy attitude, initiative, and teamwork are some of the key competencies for this role.
About the responsibilities
- Accountable for the strategic direction and leading the development and support of application solutions for enterprise functional areas.
- Ensures solutions are designed and developed for enterprise level applications, solving diverse and complex business problems to continuously deliver against their respective goals, objectives and business case.
- Ensures enterprise architecture integrity is maintained, focusing on internal consistency, compliance to governance, standards, processes and strategies.
- Mentor and provide technical leadership to the solutions delivery team.
- Plays an active part and makes a significant contribution to the delivery of the Enterprise Architecture (EA):
- Provide technical leadership to expedite projects from idea creation stage, leveraging cross-project knowledge, best practices and reusability to ensure alignment with organizational best practices and standards
- Develop and present solution alternatives along with recommendations to stakeholders
- Work with technical systems specialists and business systems specialists to understand the current state and constraints for defining the future state architecture of applications & related interfaces
- Identify technical issues and risks and define mitigation approaches
- Sets techniques, processes and mechanism for architect governance within or outside of IT
- Creates and maintains a series of architectural diagrams and descriptions that illustrate the short and long-term target architecture as well as the path to get from the current state to the target states
- Define end to end technical solutions that contains enterprise architecture strategies, business strategy, current state environment and constraints
- Lead initiatives & acts as a change agent (embraces change and helps other to embrace it)
About the Requirements
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in the IT industry with strong knowledge of cloud architectures, various technology domains, application development practices.
- Proven experience in adopting and transitioning to cloud technologies from existing legacy on-premise and hybrid architectures.
- Experience with modern CRM solutions and customer facing systems (e.g. Salesforce, Mulesoft etc.) and cross-channel customer experience digital solutions (e.g. Amazon Connect, Marketing Cloud, various cloud productivity suite, etc.).
- Expert knowledge across technology architecture domains and practices, capable of driving from strategy to architecture to design and implementation. TOGAF or equivalent certification is a definite asset.
- Ability to work well with business stakeholders to understand business challenges, conceptualize solutions, resolve ambiguity, and to drive concepts into workable and practical solutions to achieve desired outcome.
- Expert knowledge of solution delivery and software development practices, application release and deployment, and automated testing, including source code control, build / package, environment configuration and monitoring.
- Ability to effectively identify emerging technologies, trends, standards and products that have a strong potential for use within the organization.
- Proven experience in the following technologies: Salesforce.com, Mulesoft API management, Amazon Connect, and Marketing Cloud, Authentication Management, RESTful Web API, XML SOAP, and related technologies.
- On the ground integration experience within dynamic, large implementation environments
- Expertise solutioning in Microsoft Azure and AWS platforms utilizing modern serverless approach is an asset.
- Relational database experience with data modeling, reporting, query optimization, indexing in SQL Server (or Postgres, MySQL), and related technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to express complex technology concepts effectively and in a manner suitable for various audiences.
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills, highly collaborative and inclusive.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment with a positive and professional attitude.
- Strong technical problem solving skills
- Proactive, creative, with strong business communication skills with ability to quickly grasp business processes and good understanding of general business principles.
- Business Analyst and/or Senior Development Lead background with interest in learning new, cutting-edge technologies would be a strong asset.
About the Role
This is a six (6) month hybrid (mostly remote and occasionally onsite) contract position at client’s Mississauga offices with strong opportunity to extend, or optionally turn into fulltime permanent work based on performance.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you know someone who meets these qualifications, please forward this assignment opportunity to them.
Systematix is one of Canada’s largest privately-owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. With offices across North America we provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and private industry sectors.
Systematix is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
At Systematix, we bring people and projects together!