Do you love recruiting but not your boss? Are you looking for a way to accelerate your career? Systematix IT Solutions has an opportunity for a Technical Recruiter and, as a boutique consulting company, we are the perfect place to learn, earn and grow. If you are up for a new challenge with a dynamic, successful team, read on.
Since 1989, Systematix IT Solutions has been a public sector-focused organization, providing consulting services in business and IT, centred on the vital applications being used by Canadian Government departments and agencies to enable their mandate. We are a privately held consulting firm specializing in PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle and Microsoft. We offer an inclusive, friendly and flexible working atmosphere, with a bedrock commitment to those we work with and serve.
- Search, find, meet and place “best fit” candidates to fill a rapidly growing >$90 million portfolio of contracts
- Leverage our MS Dynamics CRM system to build/maintain a pool of qualified consultants
- Qualify candidates by evaluating against criteria, interviewing, drafting grids as well as verifying credentials through reference checks and skills assessment
- Negotiate optimal rates and placement for client and consultant satisfaction
- Compensation plan that handsomely rewards accomplishments
Traits for Success
- Persuasive communicator with strong, active listening skills
- Relentlessly resourceful and creative but highly attentive to detail
- Capacity to build and nurture solid relationships with clients and colleagues
- Post-secondary degree or diploma followed by a minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Familiarity with high tech and fast paced culture. Sales and/or HR experience an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Specifics of the Role
- Full-time permanent role with full benefits
- Located in Ottawa/National Capital Region with hybrid work environment
- Generous compensation at $75K base plus benefits and commission