Technical Lead (Java)
We are currently looking for a Senior Java Developerto work with a team of experts on a variety of challenging and transformational projects.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is a global company experiencing dramatic growth. They are looking for Senior Java Developerwho will utilize their experience, analytical skills and contribute to the vision of transforming Business practices and software solutions to the Cloud.
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Analysis and design
- Understanding end-user requirements, while meeting delivery and deadline commitments.
- Collaborating and communicating with your Development Team and Management effectively.
- Application support, checking, debugging and testing
- Join a major project involving backend, web, and mobile applications, well-defined around a DevOps Mindset and Agile methodology.
ABOUT THE REQUIRED SKILLS:
- You are a Java Developer and experienced having attained a bachelor’s degree in computer science
- You have worked with applications in a high volume, online transaction processing, 24×7 environment.
- You know and are experienced with Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies
- As a collaborative team member, you are a great communicator; verbally and written.
- You are comfortable and effective when communicating with a diverse audience of information technology peers, lines of business and management.
- Seven (7) years of experience in progressive, object-oriented software development along with technical leadership skills and attitude.
- You have worked in the AWS Cloud platform
- You have built REST and/or Web Services
- You have defined and integrated SQL and noSQL databases
- You have hosted and ran your apps/services in a containerized environment such as Kubernetes and/or serverless technologies
- Hands-on experience with Java is your strength
- You have used testing frameworks and implemented testing features and functionalities using manual and automated methods
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role is a six (6) month contract engagement with the probability of becoming a permanent placement. Working arrangements to be discussed.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume. Or, if you know someone who meets these qualifications, please forward this assignment opportunity to them.
Job: Technical Lead (Java)
"*" indicates required fields