Target Process Agile Coach/Consultant (Remote)
We are Systematix and we are looking for a Target Process Agile Coach/Consultant to fill a remote six-month+ contract position with our global consulting client (Open to all residents of Canada or USA).
About the Project
The Target Process Agile Coach will partner with valued clients to guide them through their Agile transformation. Working with a diverse range of clients, a successful candidate will have the ability to adapt and perform in numerous Agile environments acting as a strategic partner and thought leader.
About the Responsibilities
- Establish collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders and team members to effectively guide them in their Agile journey.
- Assess the current state of the client organization and recommend optimal Agile practices based on client future state goals.
- Coach and facilitate development teams through all aspects of the Agile process including release planning, sprint planning, daily standups, backlog refinement, and retrospectives.
- Perform in various Agile roles where needed, including Scrum Master.
- Influence all levels of an organization to help implement recommended changes.
- Other duties as assigned
About the Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in IT full development life cycle
- 3+ years’ experience in product ownership, as a Scrum Master or with the Agile methodology, enabling enterprise-wide Agile transformation
- Tooling experience with Apptio Target Process (2 + years preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Scrum Master Certification CSM, PMP-ACP, or CSP
- Agile Coach or other Agile Certifications preferred (ICP-ACC, PSM I, PSM II, SAFe)
- Experience with Target Process (Agile tool) required
- Proven ability to establish immediate credibility with clients, build consensus and achieve goals through influence
- Ability to help teams write user stories, identify dependencies and design optimal solutions
- Expert knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to perform and understand multiple tasks simultaneously while working in a home office setting
About the Roles
This is a 6-month+ REMOTE contract position open to residents of Canada or USA with a very strong possibility of extending based on performance.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume email@example.com. Or, if you know someone who meets these qualifications, please forward this assignment opportunity to them.
Systematix is one of Canada’s largest privately-owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. With offices across North America we provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and private industry sectors.
Systematix is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
At Systematix, we bring people and projects together!