System Engineer with cloud technology experience
We are Systematix and we are looking for a System Engineer with cloud technology experience and the flexibility to learn new technologies such as ABAPto fill afulltime permanent position with one of our key clientele in Toronto, one of Canada's leading real estate investment trusts.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and extend Cloud automation using a combination of RESTful APIs, serverless functions, and event-driven architecture.
• Ensure that cloud solutions follow governance, security, and compliance controls, as well as best practices. Create infrastructure as code templates and orchestration to deliver consistent, secure environments.
• Be a trusted advisor for Cloud Engineering and Architecture. You should have a foundational understanding of IaaS and PaaS services offered on cloud platforms and understand how to use them together to build solutions.
• Provide operational assistance to support the larger needs of the organization.
• Be a trusted automation and tooling advisor for DevOps initiatives by providing objective, practical and relevant ideas, insights and advice.
• Execute in several discipline areas to achieve project objectives. Ensure deliverables are completed within target timeframes and are consistently of high quality.
ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS
• Hands on experience developing enterprise grade web services – SAPUI5 development/OData/SOAP Proxies
• Strong debugging skills for standard and custom Fiori applications and maintenance of Fiori Catalog/Tiles/Groups etc
• Good understanding of performance and unit testing tools for SAPUI5 applications such as OPA/Quint
• Fair understanding of ABAP on HANA and latest programming models for SAP development – RAP, CDS views- extension and maintenance
• Experience in integrating SAP with external 3rd party systems (eg: standard web service, custom REST/SOAP, etc.)
• Excellent core ABAP skills such as Enhancements(BADI/Exits), BAPI, BDC, Workflows, Interfaces etc
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field and 7-10 years of progressively responsible ABAP Development experience Experience in one (preferably more) of the following areas:
Fiori, SAP Extension Suite, SAP Integration Suite, S/4
HANA, HANA, Low / No Code Solutions, Cloud SDK, PI/PO, Object Oriented Programming, OData, Workflow Demonstrated project capabilities including: scope and risk analysis, planning, progress tracking, and communication within a project team Understanding of SAP’s Activate methodology
- Ability to work as a member of a team following defined development and testing processes
- Ability to actively participate and lead design reviews
- Ability to derive work plans and estimate work and meet deadlines
- Ability to prepare technical specifications. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This a fulltime permanent opportunity with generous benefitsina hybrid role of remote and onsite work at client's downtown Toronto offices.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume firstname.lastname@example.org.Or, if you know someone who meets these qualifications, please forward this assignment opportunity to them.
Systematix is one of Canada’s largest privately-owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. With offices across North America we provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and private industry sectors.
Systematix is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive environment and is proud to be anequal opportunity employer.
At Systematix, we bring people and projects together!
Job: System Engineer with cloud technology experience
"*" indicates required fields