Subject Matter Expert in IT Ticketing and Asset Management (ServiceNow)
We are Systematix and we are looking for aSubject Matter Expert in IT Ticketing and Asset Managementto fill a 6-month+ contract position with one of our National Media Clients in their Toronto, Montreal or Ottawa offices.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is implementing aServiceNow IT Ticketing and Asset Management platform. The contract is in place and is estimated to be completed by early 2023.
We require a Subject Matter Expert in IT Ticketing and Asset Management with expert knowledge of best practices, configuration, procedures and future state mapping.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recommend best practices and process improvements based on knowledge, experience and expert knowledge of ServiceNow
- Analyze data, and current workflows/practices, find potential opportunities, risks, inefficiencies, and points of strength and recommend remediation or changes based on their analysis.
- Make recommendations on the IT Asset Management and Ticketing model and procedures for configuration and operational readiness.
- Understand client's current state and map out the future state configuration.
- Assist in implementing the changes or assistemployees in making the changes.
- Communicate knowledge and recommendations in a way that makes it accessible to non-specialists.
- Represent clientbusiness needs in workshops, discussions and configuration discussions with the vendor.
- Map out processes for policies, business rules and procedures, and communicate the contexts in which the rules, processes and policies are to be applied in the ServiceNow platform and/or operationally.
- Validate the overall design of the solution and all the requirements for the future state in accordance with industry best practices.
- Provide input for the design and construction of test cases and scenarios, and may also validate executed test results.
- Guide other professionals on the project/program to ensure the platform works as intended and based on clientneeds.
- Obtain or provide approval for changes to rules, processes and policies.
- Define procedures or standards, since he/she has the knowledge of what the right or best way to execute a task would be.
- Manage workshops with vendors and employeesand mediate points of contention or conflict with influence and confidence.
ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS
- 8-10 Years experience with configuration and process mapping of Service Now.
- Expert knowledge of the ServiceNow IT Asset Management and IT Ticketing features, modules and platform.
- Able to communicate to all levels (analyst to C-Suite) in a clear, accurate manner and distill information into simple terms when required.
- Worked in at least projects of similar size and complexity, where they acted as a subject matter expert.
- At least five years of experience in process mapping and future state planning.
- Superior communication skills, preferably in both official languages, and strong ability in negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to manage time, scope and costs aligned with project management principles.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a 6-month full-time contract (Mon-Fri, 8 hours a day) engagement. (Hybrid remote and onsite work model).The successful candidate mustreside within a reasonable distance fromMontreal, Toronto or Ottawa and must be able to work onsite 1daya week, according to needs.There will be 2renewal options of 6 months each.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume firstname.lastname@example.org.Or, if you know someone who meets these qualifications, please forward this assignment opportunity to them.
Systematix is one of Canada’s largest privately-owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. With offices across North America we provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and private industry sectors.
Systematix is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive environment and is proud to be anequal opportunity employer.
At Systematix, we bring people and projects together!
Job: Subject Matter Expert in IT Ticketing and Asset Management (ServiceNow)
"*" indicates required fields