SharePoint Engineer/Developer (REMOTE)
We are Systematix and we are looking for a seasoned SharePoint Engineer/Developer to fill a remote six-month+ contract position with our global consulting client. (Open to all residents of Canada or USA).
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
We are looking out for an experienced front-end SPO developer to work with the client core team on the UI/UX and integration activities. As a SharePoint Developer, you will work on a variety of projects of all sizes across our extensive client portfolio, playing a key role in designing, building and testing apps and digital experiences that leverage M365, Microsoft Teams, and SharePoint Online.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work closely and directly with clients to foster relationships by understanding their problems and advising on strategy and solutions to address common business challenges for the modern workplace.
• Work directly with the delivery team as well as clients to understand needs, propose and build SharePoint/Teams apps that bring ideas to life.
• Lead M365 technical architecture discussions with clients and delivery team members
• Assist pre-sales and proposal teams with the deal pursuits and opportunities development
• Design, build and test apps that will seamlessly integrate/deploy across M365 tenants.
• Build automated deployments (Site UI, Site Customizations).
• Time management is critical as you work efficiently across a variety of clients, projects and industries with varying scope and complexity at the same time
• Champion your own growth trajectory and learning interests to deepen your understanding of relevant trends, technology stacks and innovation strategies
• You will help to coach and mentor less experienced developers.
ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS:
Must have experience working with the Microsoft React-based SPO web parts.
Able to conduct a review of client’s front-end work to-date to assess accuracy of design and development, stability, scalability and performance.
5-7 years of consulting experience with leading systems integrators or consulting companies
3-5 years of M365/SharePoint/Teams development experience.
Experience building enterprise ready SPFx solutions using React, Node.js, and VS Code
Proficient with SPFx development tools and libraries (PnP, Node, NPM, Yeoman)
SharePoint Framework (SPFx) developer experience using React Framework for client-side development using REST Service queries on SharePoint lists, document libraries and Search APIs
Experience of integrations with Microsoft Graph API and Azure AD/AAD B2C
Experience with Teams bots, workflows, messaging extensions, connectors, and webhooks
Understanding of UI/UX principles and experience with Fluent UI or Office UI Fabric JS
Development experience with the Microsoft suite of development tools (Visual Studio, TFS/VSTS, Visual Studio Code, DevOps etc.)
Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
Experience with Power Platform development and Dataverse
Experience working in a client facing role in a variety of industries and businesses; experience with Agile methodologies and user-centric design a plus.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills to ensure communication with our internal and external stakeholders
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is a 6-month+ REMOTE contract position open to residents of Canada or USA. Strong possibility of extension based on performance.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Or, if you know someone who meets these qualifications, please forward this assignment opportunity to them.
Systematix is a Global Consulting and Resourcing firm headquartered in Canada with offices across North America and the United Kingdom. We provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and all Private Industry sectors.
Systematix is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. At Systematix, we don’t just accept difference, we thrive on it and believe that diverse cultures, perspectives, and experiences enhance our workforce and bring value to our community.
Systematix Technology Consultants Inc has adopted the Employment Equity Policy to promote the full participation and advancement of members of the designated groups (women, indigenous peoples, members of visible minority groups, and persons with disabilities) under the Canadian Human Rights Act and Employment Equity Act in the Systematix Technology Consultants Inc workforce.
At Systematix, we bring people and projects together!