Systematix is currently looking for a ServiceNow Administrator, to help with the implementation of a diverse global IT Operations network, for one of the world’s leaders in Life Sciences technologies.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the world’s leading Global Life Sciences, with offices around the globe. As they continue to expand their footprint, they require a knowledgeable ServiceNow Administrator for their Global Operations team. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for the implementing standards and innovative solutions that support the success of our collaborative, science and technology driven businesses, specifically focused on the configuration and administration of ServiceNow.
Your responsibilities in the role will be:
- Supporting the configuration of the ServiceNow ITSM
- Drive the definition, and acceptance of ServiceNow best practices and common processes
- Acting as a subject matter expert with a solid understanding and application of ServiceNowin both functional and technical requirements
- Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures and quality standards.
- Configuring and customizing the SN system, including Application UI, workflows, forms, security, notifications, and others as necessary.
- Maintaining and supporting SN operational functions; monitoring health, usage and overall compliance of the SN ITSM system
- Configuration to meet the business integration, operating, and reporting needs, Loading, manipulating and maintaining data between SN and other systems as needed, ensuring maintenance of single source of truth.
- Assist in documenting, communicating and continually improving the policies and processes that describe the development, use, and administration of the SN platform and applications.
- Manage relationships with SN vendor/partner as well as Client teams.
- Providing IT associates with technical training, support and secondary documentation for SN applications
ABOUT THE QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with administration and configuration of ServiceNow ITSM
- Experience with 3rd party software integrations with ServiceNow
- Proficient using MS Office products
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with all levels of an organization (End Users, managers, directors, executive level), including both technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of ITSM functions, processes, and best practices
- Have been a part of a large, global ServiceNow implementation
- Capable and reliable in meeting tight schedules and deadlines as well as high attention to detail while maintaining clear customer expectations throughout the life cycle of a project/engagement
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a 6-month remote contract role to be performed in the Eastern time zone. There is a strong intent to extend if all parties are amenable.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume to email@example.com. Or, if you know someone who meets these qualifications, please forward this assignment.
Systematix is one of North America's largest privately-owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. We provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and all Private Industry sectors.
Job: ServiceNow Administrator
"*" indicates required fields