Senior Cloud Security/Digital Identity Architect
We are Systematix and we are looking for a Senior Cloud Security/Digital Identity Architect for an upcoming opportunity with a Federal Government department. The candidate must already possess a security clearance at the Secret level (Level II) or higher.
About the Project
The resource will be supporting a major government department with enabling and adopting Microsoft-based digital identity and security services for their existing Microsoft architecture (including Azure, Active Directory and O365 services). The ideal candidate has a detailed understanding of the business, privacy, security, and compliance challenges surrounding digital identities.
About the Responsibilities
- Design and implement Cloud Identity solutions, such as Azure Active Directory (which includes conditional access, application single sign on, and SCIM provisioning, as well as advanced security controls such as user and behavioral analytics).
- Follow and provide guidance on established identity standards including front-channel logout, self-encoded access tokens and identity proofing. Utilize knowledge of frameworks established by OpenID and OAuth.
- Configure Azure Active Directory to integrate identity access with existing applications including legacy authentication protection.
- Provide maintenance and support of network flows for IAAS, PAAS and SAAS configuration and implementation in a cloud networking environment.
- Assist in the performance of security risk assessments and privacy impact assessments.
- Utilize modern identity approaches to securely collaborate and manage third party/external identity (B2B).
- Design and implement network flows for Azure Services and offerings.
- Manage or execute specific project deliverable and scope to ensure project schedules & timelines are respected.
- Articulate proposed solutions in technology terms and demonstrate solution effectiveness in meeting technology needs.
- Ensure systems integration across suite of core application platforms.
- Plan, manage and perform the activities related to detailed analysis and design of IT solutions.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities with network flows that are enabled by Azure services and offers functionality and related bolt-on applications.
About the Qualifications
- Due to the time-sensitive nature of the project, the candidate MUST have a valid SECRET level clearance with the Government of Canada.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience as a Solutions Architect with a focus on security, of which at least 5 years is exclusively related to implementing or maintaining an MS Azure Cloud-based architecture (SaaS, PaaS).
- Experience integrating digital identity or authentication systems on existing solutions using services like Active Directory, OAuth, multi-factor authentication and Single Sign-on.
- 5 years of experience performing security assessments and authorizations and developing security requirements for the Azure cloud
- An active certification from Microsoft related to security or identity would be ideal.
- A history of performing security risk assessments and privacy impact assessments for major applications in large-scale organizations.
- Experience with networking activities in cloud environments.
- Previous experience reviewing MS Azure tools such as Application Gateway, Key Vault, ADC or Network Virtual Appliances.