Senior AEM Developer
We are Systematix and we are currently looking for an AEM Developer with extensive communication and technology skills to fill a contract role with one of our Life Science clients.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Our client is one of North America’s leading Scientific Test and Measurement organizations, with offices worldwide. Due to its ever-expanding technology footprint, providing best in class software solutions for the equipment they design and manufacture, the future of its development technology roadmap needs a guiding hand.
As Senior AEM Developer, you will be responsible for the design, development and testing of software that is based on the Adobe Experience Manager. You will help to integrate AEM with the with the React JS library, keeping in line with our client’s requirements.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and develop robust new AEM components or modify existing ones, including their configuration, Java code, client libraries, and templates that meet business, technical and quality requirements.
- Participating in the implementation of AEM including design, definition, and development of AEM content type models, workflows, templates, and components, and use permissions.
- Setup and configure AEM authoring, publish, and dispatcher environment with Adobe recommended best practices.
- Following best practices for secure web programming and deployment. Adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration.
ABOUT THE REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 7+ years of AEM development
- Experience with working/collaborating with Analytical devices and/or life sciences, medical device industry is desirable.
- Experience with agile methodologies, test-driven development, Domain specific languages, distributed data management.
Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and decision-making skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is a 6 month contract position to be performed in the eastern time zone.
APPLY NOW: If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume to email@example.com. Or, if you know someone who meets these qualifications, please forward this assignment.
Systematix is one of Canada’s largest privately owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. With offices across Canada, we provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to hundreds of Regional, National, Provincial and Federal Government clientele.
At Systematix, we pride ourselves in taking care of our consultant partnerships – by doing the little things that matter – like taking the time to get to know you, knowing when an opportunity is the perfect fit, informing you every step of the way, and building the foundation for long term relationships. We do the same with out clients, concerning ourselves more with the project than the position, so that we have the information you need to ensure an opportunity is right for you. We only work with people who enjoy making a difference.
At Systematix, we bring people and projects together!
Job: Senior AEM Developer
"*" indicates required fields