SAP SOLMAN Solution Architect
Systematix IT Solutions is seeking an SAP Solution Manager Architect for an upcoming
opportunity with a Federal Government department. The candidate must have:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Secret.
- A minimum of 10 years experience working as an SAP SOLMAN Solution Architect.
- Experience developing technical architectures, roadmap, frameworks and strategies, for SAP applications within Solution Manager space, to meet the business and application requirements.
- Experience ensuring the integration of SAP SOLMAN with overall organizational
- Experience analyzing functional requirements to identify information, procedures and decision flows.
- Experience evaluating existing procedures and methods, identify and document database content, structure, and application sub-systems, and develop data dictionary.
- Experience guiding blueprint workshops, facilitating decisions on best practice solutions, guiding configuration, facilitating subsequent testing, and providing Go-Live support.
- Experience working as a Project Manager within a SAP SOLMAN environment.