QMS Project Managerr
We are Systematix and we are currently looking for a Project Manager with expertise in Quality Management Systems to aid in our client’s implementation and ongoing integration strategies.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Our client is looking for a highly organized Project Manager to be responsible for the smooth integration of systems and processes for their organization. In this role you will be expected to establish strong working relationships with customer counterparts. systems.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing the global implementation of the new eQMS
- Managing progress against plan, budget and resource requirements to achieve project objectives
- Ensuring effective collaboration between all teams and individuals involved in the project i.e. the Business, IT and external suppliers and partners as appropriate
- Preparing and presenting project status, risks and issues, escalations, and dependencies on internal calls as well as team and leadership status calls, ensuring that these are identified, mitigated or escalated as necessary to achieve key milestones
- Provide fiscal management of the project within the capital and expense budgetary limits prescribed.
- Identifying potential changes to project scope and manage via the change control process
- Providing reporting on project status at the agreed frequency.
- Serving as subject matter expert in routinely briefing key stakeholders on different aspects of assigned initiatives
ABOUT THE REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field.
- 6+ years of project management and related experience
- Experience with projects with QMS implementations SmartSolve is very desirable)
- Strong attention to detail in planning the intricacies of projects and in making sure project dependencies, conflicts, and issues are resolved in a manner maximizing the value delivered to the business
- Strong record of leadership and successful delivery of complex transition projects across multiple stakeholder groups whilst under tight timelines
- Able to manage geographically dispersed teams to execute goals and set and meet milestones
- Strong organizational, communicational, time management and planning skills
- Self-motivated, with excellent ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent team-working skills with willingness and ability to engage with others at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work under pressure without compromising the quality of work
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role is a 6 month contract position to be performed remotely in the eastern time zone. There is a strong intent to extend the role.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume. Or, if you know someone who meets these qualifications, please forward this assignment.
Systematix is one of North America's largest privately owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. We provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and all Private Industry sectors.
Systematix, we pride ourselves in taking care of our consultant and client partnerships; we only work with people who enjoy making a difference.
Job: QMS Project Managerr
"*" indicates required fields