QA Testing Lead
We are Systematix and we are looking for a QA Testing Leadto fill afulltime permanent position with one of our key clientele in Toronto.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client, one of Canada's leading real estate investment trusts overseeing several thousand rental properties across the nation, is seeking a versatile QA Testing Lead.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee test planning delivery, preparation activities for test execution.
- Develop test strategy, test plans, and project documentation using risk analysis methodologies.
- Participate in the creation and execution of test cases to meet deadlines as well as manage and support team in creating reusable test assets for manual and automated test scripts.
- Manage Full Testing Lifecyle and deliverables: Test strategy, plan, schedules, test cases, dashboards, defect logs, test closure reports, entry/exit criteria and gating.
- Ensure effective planning and coordination of support partners including business process owners, IT and Infrastructure and Project Management Office.
- Communicate and address scope changes that impact testing
- Chair defect triage meetings to ensure effective and detailed documentation, tracking, reporting defect resolutions using metrics.
- Assess various automation tools and make recommendations on automation strategy.
- Conduct test case reviews to ensure scenarios accurately capture business functionality
- Work collaboratively with a team and in an Agile-Scrum environment
- Support Testing Services practice development and sales generation activities
ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS
- Strong communication and documentation skills written and verbal, French is a strong asset
- Experience working inenterpriseproject environments
- An understanding of the system development life cycle
- 4+ years of experience in a QA and Test Lead role; with strong track record for delivery
- Exposure to Test Automation tools and scripting.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This a fulltime permanent opportunity with generous benefitsina hybrid role of remote and onsite work at client's downtown Toronto offices.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume firstname.lastname@example.org.Or, if you know someone who meets these qualifications, please forward this assignment opportunity to them.
Systematix is one of Canada’s largest privately-owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. With offices across North America we provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and private industry sectors.
Systematix is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive environment and is proud to be anequal opportunity employer.
At Systematix, we bring people and projects together!