We are Systematix and we are looking for a intermediate level QA Tester with strong Performance Testing,SAP Testing and API Testing experiencefor one of our key clientele in Toronto.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The Quality Assurance (QA) Tester Automation will be responsible for manual testing, and/or developing automated tests, reviewing system requirements and tracking QA metrics to take corrective measures to ensure successful product launches and changes.
The ideal candidate will have a solid background with demonstrated acumen in delivering cost-effective, end-to-end solutions for software quality challenges.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviews test procedures and develops test scripts
- Executes test cases under varying circumstances
- Evaluates, documents, and communicates test results
- Detects, logs, and reports program bugs and glitches
- Tracks defects and helps troubleshoot errors
- Partners with engineers to drive QA efforts
- Create or execute comprehensive test cases and plans
- Develop, design and deliver automation scripts using open-source tools
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS
- SAP testing experience is a must
- Strong API testing experience
- 3+ years of experience in Performance testing
- Experience with test automation tools such as WorkSoft would be an asset
- 5+ years' experience in software quality assurance
- Sound knowledge of software test automation
- Strong familiarity with software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of basic SQL scripting (e.g., SELECT, JOIN, WHERE, GROUP BY)
- Hands-on experience with Worksoft or other QA test suite
- Relevant post secondary degree or commensurate experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate with team members and liaise with developers, business analysts, and product managers
Experience in testing cloud systemswould be an asset
ABOUT THE ROLE
This a contract or fulltime permanent (preferred) opportunityina hybrid role of remote and onsite work at client's downtown Toronto offices. Must be willing to occasionally do 2 to 3 weeks of testing onsite, as required.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume firstname.lastname@example.org.Or, if you know someone who meets these qualifications, please forward this assignment opportunity to them.
Systematix is one of Canada’s largest privately-owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. With offices across North America we provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and private industry sectors.
Systematix is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive environment and is proud to be anequal opportunity employer.
At Systematix, we bring people and projects together!
Job: QA Tester
"*" indicates required fields