Senior Bilingual IT/IM Project Manager, Level 3
Systematix is currently looking for a Bilingual Senior Project Manager to aid in our client’s ERP implementation and ongoing integration strategies.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
We have a large federal government client that is seeking a senior Project Manager for a large-scale ERP solution that will involve the use of artificial intelligence and analytics. The candidate will need to use their expertise to organize multiple teams. They will be managing the project using MS Project during the development, implementation and operations start up by ensuring that resources are made available and that the project is developed and is fully operational within previously agreed time, cost and performance parameters. This is an open position on a contract we own, so this will not require a competitive process and if the client accepts you, work can begin immediately. This contract currently lasts until March 2023 for end-of-year purposes, but this is a large-scale project so extensions are very likely to occur should the candidate wish to continue.
ABOUT THE QUALIFICATIONS:
- 10 years or more working as a Project Manager in an Information Management/ Information Technology context.
- At least 5 years of this experience must include working as a Project Manager on complex ERP implementation projects.
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence, data analytics and/or python coding is strongly preferred.
- Canadian Federal Government Security Clearance Enhanced Reliability or higher.
- Excellent written and vocal communication skills in English and French (Work requires being fully bilingual).
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The candidate will need to use their expertise to organize multiple teams. They will be managing the project using MS Project during the development, implementation and operations start up by ensuring that resources are made available and that the project is developed and is fully operational within previously agreed time, cost, and performance parameters.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role will be performed in the National Capital Region. The intent is for the majority of the work to be performed on site. Remote access may be permitted or required at the manager’s discretion.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume. Or, if you know someone who meets these qualifications, please forward this assignment.
Systematix is one of North America’s largest privately owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. We provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and all Private Industry sectors.
At Systematix, we pride ourselves in taking care of our consultant and client partnerships; we only work with people who enjoy making a difference.
Job: Senior Bilingual IT/IM Project Manager, Level 3
"*" indicates required fields