We are Systematix and we are currently looking for a Project Manager with experience in Financeto aid in our client’s ongoing initiatives.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for a number of small Finance projects for their global organization. In this role you will be expected to have strong project management acumen with exceptional communication and mediation skills. This role will report into the Finance team but will also work with IT, Order Management and Service teams.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements.
- Track project costs to meet budgets.
- Manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Should keep the stakeholders upraised with all the project related updates and risks if any.
- Monitor project progress and maintain project portfolio health.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
ABOUT THE REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in business, or a related field.
- 5+ years of project management and related experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is an initial 3-month engagement, with a strong possibility of extension if both parties are amenable. This is a remote role to be performed with flexibility on time zone.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume. Or, if you know someone who meets these qualifications, please forward this assignment.
Systematix is one of North America's largest privately owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. We provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and all Private Industry sectors.
Systematix, we pride ourselves in taking care of our consultant and client partnerships; we only work with people who enjoy making a difference.
Job: Project Manager
"*" indicates required fields