Systematix IT Solutions is seeking a resource who has at least 5 years of experience providing Web Services capability via gateways and documenting technical artifacts that are required for the creation and support of an enterprise B2B capability. This is for a major government client. This is a live request for won business, not a competitive bid.
The major requirements include:
- You must already have a valid Secret level federal government clearance as this project starts soon.
- Must have knowledge developing Business Processes (REST, SOAP, XML, JAVA coding language), or Web Service capability (XML and Java coding).
- You need to be comfortable providing briefings of your work to management, some of whom may not be technical.
It would also be helpful if you have the following:
- Configuring and managing web service proxy services on IBM DataPower Gateways.
- Using Apache Maven to build and manage software projects.
- Have a working knowledge of Hibernate and Spring Framework in your Java design and development experience.
Candidates will need to provide details on how they meet the above requirements.
Job: Platform Analyst
"*" indicates required fields