PeopleSoft HCM Technical Analyst – BC
We areSystematix and we are currently looking for a PeopleSoft HCM Technical Analyst with PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 development experience to partner with us to help one of our government clients.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
The client requires a PeopleSoft technical consultant for 6 months to assist with completing the eHR project, which is a major initiative for the clients Human Resource department. The primary purpose of the eHR project is to provide all employees with online access to self-service functionality within Human Management Capital application. The project is using the PeopleSoft Interaction HUB application as the software for the employee portal.
ABOUT THE REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Development experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.1
- Development experience with PeopleSoft Interaction HUB 9.1
- PeopleTools 8.52
- PeopleTools software development experience using PeopleCode, Workflow, SQR, Application Engine, Data Mover, Integration Broker and Component Interface
- Report Development (XML publisher, Crystal Reports, SQR, queries) experience
- Interface Development experience
- Testing experience during all system and end user testing, including issue analysis and resolution
- Ability to document technical specifications
- Strong analytical and design skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to work closely with business and functional resources to develop sustainable business solutions
ABOUT THE DESIRED SKILLS:
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is a 6-month contract to be carried out at our client’s location in Vancouver BC
If you are interested in finding out more please contact us or submit your resume. Or, if willing to refer someone who is qualified, Systematix will offer a referral fee for successful placements.
At Systematix, we pride ourselves in taking care of our consultant partnerships – by doing the little things that matter – like taking the time to get to know you, knowing when an opportunity is the perfect fit, informing you every step of the way, and building the foundation for long term relationships. We do the same with out clients, concerning ourselves more with the project than the position, so that we have the information you need to ensure an opportunity is right for you.We only work with people who enjoy making a difference.
Systematix is one of Canada’s largest privately owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms.With offices across Canada, we provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and all private industry sectors.
At Systematix, we bring people and projects together!