Multiple PeopleSoft Senior Business Analysts
Systematix is looking for multiple PeopleSoft Business Analyst resources for our growing and dynamic Federal Government clients. Bring your PeopleSoft expertise to one of Systematix Ottawa based remote contract opportunities. We are dedicated to delivering innovative solutions to our clients and encourage new talent to apply for one of our multi-year senior level contracts.
As a PeopleSoft Business Analyst, you will:
Our PeopleSoft resources play a key role in our enterprise applications team, ensuring the effective implementation, customization, and support of PeopleSoft applications. You will work closely with business stakeholders to gather and analyze requirements, design, and configure solutions, and provide expert guidance throughout the project lifecycle. Your expertise in PeopleSoft modules, combined with your strong analytical and problem-solving skills, will be instrumental in driving the success of our projects. You will design and configure PeopleSoft modules to meet business requirements, ensuring high-quality and scalable solutions such as PeopleSoft HCM including HR, Benefits, Payroll, Absence Management, etc.
About the Qualifications:
- Must be a Canadian resident.
- 5+ years experience working as a PeopleSoft Business Analyst.
- In-depth knowledge of PeopleSoft modules such as Human Capital Management (HCM), Payroll, etc.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Experience with PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Designer, and other PeopleSoft development tools.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and lead discussions with business stakeholders.
- PeopleSoft certifications are a plus.
Candidates must outline in detail how they meet the above requirements.