Junior or Intermediate Proposal Writer
Opportunity for a Junior or Intermediate Proposal Writer
Since 1989, Systematix IT Solutions has been a public sector-focused organization, providing consulting services in business and IT, centered on the vital applications being used by Canadian Government departments and agencies to enable their mandate. We are a privately held consulting firm specializing in PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle and Microsoft and are looking for a Junior or Intermediate Proposal Writer to join our team.
- Prepare matrices and requirements for the submission of Requests for Proposals and individual task authorizations.
- Format resumes and grids in accordance with internal style and content requirements.
- Assist recruiters on qualifying candidates and ensuring compliance.
- Review materials from candidates and other team members, providing feedback regarding issues with grammar, formatting and/or content compliance.
- Liaise with potential candidates through phone and email contact to garner information and to determine compliance with listed requirements.
- Coordinate with other proposal team members and the recruiter and oversee coordination of proposal effort.
- Monitor Canadian Government Procurement Bulletin Boards (Merx, Buy&Sell, etc.) for opportunities.
- Organize and file documentation including resumes, RFP’s, and references on an internal SharePoint system and update relevant information on an internal MS Dynamics CRM solution.
- Provide back-up to other team members as needed.
Traits for Success
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple activities with deadlines.
- Able to write detailed content and multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable communicating with potential resources for detailing experience
- Excellent communication skills in English, including writing skills with an attention to spelling/grammar..
- 2 years (Junior) or 5 years (Intermediate) direct experience as a proposal writer or proposal coordinator. Experience working with criteria for Government of Canada supply arrangements (TBIPS, TSPS, THS, etc.) and/or experience with information technology or project management resources preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Specifics of the Role
- Available as a 1 year contract position or as a full-time permanent employee
- Located in Ottawa/National Capital Region with hybrid work environment.
Job: Junior or Intermediate Proposal Writer
"*" indicates required fields