Java Programmer analyst
The candidate will have to perform the following tasks:
- take knowledge of the framework and development methodology;
- participate, if required, to the collection and the definition of user requirements;
- inspect the functional folder and the folder of design;
- perform the programming related to the field of technology;
- prepare and modify the existing tests;
- unit testing and make the necessary corrections;
- support the realization of functional tests and acceptance tests;
- identify and resolve technical problems
- perform the migration of the components;
- offer technical support analysts and other members of the team;
- prepare production files and support production;
- write and update documentation;
- any other activity in relation to this post.
Required skills and experience
- hold a DEC or Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other relevant discipline;
- have at least eight years in a similar role;
- have good expertise in the Javaenvironment.
Schedule: Flexible and variable; 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.Salary: According to the experience of the candidate.
We offer advantageous and equitable schedules, flexible and variable working conditions, a human and stimulating environment with accessible managers, to listen and that promote the career path.
Working conditionsWhy work at Systematix?
- a schedule flexible and variable;
- changing challenges: say goodbye to the monotony.
- a career plan customized;
- an active social life, many activities are waiting;
- full collective insurance;
- Transport paid;
- and much more!
You are curious and want to learn more? Apply now or write for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: mastery of an intermediate level of French is required for this position.
Job: Java Programmer analyst
"*" indicates required fields