IT Technical Support Agent
We are Systematix and we are looking for a Tech Support Agent with proficiency in Microsoft, Google and Apple environments to fill a 6-month+ contract position with one of our National Media Clients in their Toronto office.
About the Project
Our client is looking for a team of IT agents who will be responsible for the migration of mobile devices as part of the UEM – Unified Endpoint Management project. Under the direction of the Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for meeting with users and assisting them in the process of migrating their corporate iOS and Android devices from Google Endpoint Manager to Microsoft Intune.
You will assist users in several steps of their device migration; data backup, OS update, Intune enrollment and configuration of corporate mobile tools. You may be required to deal with new issues related to the migration and must be able to analyze device and software issues to ensure the transition. You may also be required to help support users in multiple areas of the organizationby working with the 1st level support teams in Montreal or Toronto.
About the Responsibilities
- Assist users in backing up and restoring corporate data on iOS and Android;
- Configure Google and Microsoft enterprise tools on mobile devices;
- Update OS of computers and mobile devices of employees;
- Prepare new computers or mobile devices;
- Provide level 1 support to users for software, hardware, multimedia, and network issues, escalating to level 2 supportas needed;
- Follow up on requests and incidents;
- Clarify and validate customer needs;
- Propose different solutions to complex needs; Create and update documentation for the team;
- Identify problematic situations;
- Follow established work processes;
About the Requirements
- College diploma in computer science or a D.E.P. in computer support;
- Two (2) or more years of experience providing computer support to users over the phone and on-site;
- Proficiency in Microsoft, Google and Apple environments;
- Proficiency with iOS and Android mobile device operating systems;
- Knowledge of common diagnostic and antivirus/anti-spyware software;
- Knowledge of physical installation and configuration and installation of computer and mobile device operating systems is required;
- Knowledge of technology problem diagnostics is required; Knowledge of ITIL prescribed support processes;
- Knowledge of Apple ABM and Samsung Knox is an asset;
- Good communication and outreach skills with users;
- Bilingualism (French / English)is a strong asset, but NOT required
About the Role
This is a 6-month, 100% in-office (downtown Toronto), full-time contract 36.25h/week – 5 shifts of 7.25h/day:Monday to Friday between 7am and 6pm (excluding travel hours)and very occasionally onSaturdays and Sundays between 7am and 6pm. There will be frequent travel across Canada and travel time will be billable.There will be 1renewal optionof 3 months.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume firstname.lastname@example.org.Or, if you know someone who meets these qualifications, please forward this assignment opportunity to them.
Systematix is one of Canada’s largest privately-owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. With offices across North America we provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and private industry sectors.
Systematix is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive environment and is proud to be anequal opportunity employer.
At Systematix, we bring people and projects together!