IT Project Manager
We areSystematix and we are currently looking for a Senior IT Project Manager with experience in Divestitures to aid in our client’s separation strategies.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Our client is looking for a Strategic Project Manager to be responsible for the segregation of IT systems and infrastructure for their global organization. In this role you will be expected to have highest caliber of project management acumen, exceedingly polished with exceptional communication and mediation skills.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify project stakeholders, project requirements, and overall timelines
- Manage and coordinate with project team to define scope, schedule, budget and risks
- Document the communication plan, change management plan and escalation plan
- Define team member roles and responsibilities, monitor team performance and ensure project resources receive the training required to perform their duties
- Review and manage all changes requests according to the defined change management processes
- Lead project meetings, status calls, coordinate project activities and manage stakeholder expectations
- Provide regular project status updates including project progress toward achieving the objectives defined in the business case
- Provide sign-off for phase and project completion; document project outcome and lessons learned
- Direct the activities of multiple global resources dependent upon on the scope of the project
ABOUT THE REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 10+ years of experience in a Project Management role with global technology projects
- Must have had hands-on experience in past IT roles
- Must have a technical background and the able to interface with facilities vendors
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification highly preferred
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to build rapport with team members and clients.
OTHER SKILLS AND NICE TO HAVES:
- Must be able to lead technical projects with limited direction
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Ability to bring project to successful completion through organizational dynamics.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and operational skill sets
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Strong Customer service skills and focus required.
- Tenacious, driven, energetic and a high degree of professional integrity.
- Strong track record of on-time, on-budget and to-specification delivery of projects
- Ability to organize, delegate and leverage resources to accomplish objectives
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is an initial 6 month engagement, with a strong possibility of extension. This is a remote role to be performed in the eastern time zone.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume. Or, if you know someone who meets these qualifications, please forward this assignment.
Systematix is one of North America's largest privately owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. We provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and all Private Industry sectors.
At Systematix, we pride ourselves in taking care of our consultant and client partnerships; we only work with people who enjoy making a difference.
Job: IT Project Manager
"*" indicates required fields