IT Manager, Customer Experience
We are Systematix and we are looking for atalented IT Manager, Customer Experienceto fill a permanent fulltime position with one of our key clientele in the Toronto/GTA area.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Partnering with the Customer Experience Group, which entails the following teams: Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Estimating, Graphics and Design,you will lead a team of individuals to execute projects, day-to-day IT operations, develop tools and processes to drive operational effectiveness, enhancements, manage customer’s needs, and leveragedata to obtain insights for decision making.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing IT staff by overseeing, directing, recruiting, staffing training/coaching and personal development of employees
- Meets with staff to identify and resolve problems; assigns work activities, projects, and programs; monitors workflow; reviews and evaluates work products, methods, and procedures
- Develop a team of diverse and inclusive professionals
- Provide guidance on project approach and execution pertaining to CX-driven projects
- Work cross-functionally to gain buy-in from various groups across the organization, guiding them through new tools and adjusting based on their feedback
- Engage as needed, any business-related projects, initiatives, or support consultations
- Work as a member of the IT Leadership team to deliver IT and Corporate Strategies
- Ensure overall stability, availability, functionality, and reliability of applications
- Provide user support and resolve IT incidents
- Ensure appropriate IT toolsets are utilized throughout the organization
- Deliver excellent customer service, maintain high quality, professional, service levels
- Upgrade and continuously evolve technology systems through individual knowledge of emerging technologies
- Maintain, follow, and enhance as necessary, any appropriate SOPs and related Policies for the IT department
- Continuously monitors and evaluates the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery methods and procedures and identifies opportunities for improvement
- Prioritizes and allocates available resources; reviews and evaluates software, hardware, and service delivery; makes recommendations for improvement and ensures effective service provision
- Performs departmental and organization-wide systems analysis and recommends appropriate solutions for process improvements, office automation, data processing, communications, and other opportunities
- Attends and participates in professional group meetings; stays abreast of new trends and innovations in the field of information technology and research emerging products and enhancements
- Support with disaster recovery plans and procedures
- Drives documentation and reviews that describes installation and operating procedures
ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS
- University or College degree with a technical major in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in gathering functional and non-functional requirements for business / enterprise workflows
- 5+ years of progressively senior level experience in applications and development support in a medium to large organization
- 5+ years overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of software solutions (Inhouse & COTS)
- People-focused and service-oriented IT leader
- Proven experience in strategic planning, agile project management, and SDLC
- Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems.
- A strong working background in the ability to synthesize complex information and break down big concepts into smaller pieces
- Experience in the ability to make prioritization calls to get the most critical things done and put aside non-important or low value items
- Experienced in working, collaborating, and creating a positive experience for internal business partners, and what would make their lives easier
- Experience creating diagrams and documenting workflows
- Being able to pivot quickly will be an asset, as you will need to leverage your critical thinking skills to digest new information quickly and make strategic decisions.
- Lead communications and change management activities across multiple stakeholders
- Determines and recommends solutions to management and end users on courses of action that best meet the organization's needs and aligned to the goals
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A creative and innovative individual, with the ability to simplify, communicate and promote ideas across the organization
- A team-oriented, assertive personal style; highly developed interpersonal skills, adept as an influencer and negotiator
- Project management skills: ability to prioritize multiple projects and adjust workload accordingly
- An out of the box thinker, who will tackle issues with a risk-based approach, work effectively under stress, and loves a challenge
- Nice to have Certifications: ITIL, PMP, TOGAF, SAFe
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a fulltime permanent positionlocated in the east end of Toronto involving a hybrid model of remote and onsite work.
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you know someone who meets these qualifications, please forward this assignment opportunity to them.
Systematix is one of Canada’s largest privately-owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. With offices across North America we provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and private industry sectors.
Systematix is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive environment and is proud to be anequal opportunity employer.
At Systematix, we bring people and projects together!