Infrastructure Project Manager
We are Systematix and we are currently looking for a Senior Technical Infrastructure and Deployment Project Managers to aid our client’s build of a new Biotech establishment.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Our client is one of the leading Global Life Sciences companies, with offices around the world. Working as a Technical Project Manager for the Industrial division, you will be responsible for the implementation and deployment of network and infrastructure.
In this role you will be expected to have highest caliber of project management acumen, exceedingly polished with exceptional communication and mediation skills. Your flexibility and dedication to success will be paramount.
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Identify project stakeholders, project requirements, and overall timelines
- Manage and coordinate with project team to define scope, schedule, budget and risks
- Document the communication plan, change management plan and escalation plan
- Review and manage all changes requests according to the defined change management processes
- Lead project meetings, status calls, coordinate project activities and manage stakeholder expectations
- Provide regular project status updates including project progress toward achieving the objectives defined in the business case
- Provide sign-off for phase and project completion; document project outcome and lessons learned
ABOUT THE REQUIRED SKILLS:
- At Least 5 years of experience in a Project Management role with global technology projects
- Must have had hands-on experience in either past systems or network roles
- Knowledge in the following technologies is highly desirable: Cisco/Palo Alto, Windows, ServiceNow, Active Directory, HyperV, AWS, GitHub
- General understanding of cable plant, power and HVAC requirements for building / campus IT needs
- Must have a technical background and the able to interface with facilities vendors
- Experience with facilities moves, closures and startups
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification highly preferred
- Flexibility to attend meetings to accommodate Asia, US East Coast and European time zones
- Previous experience working within a large organization a must
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to build rapport with team members and clients.
OTHER SKILLS AND NICE TO HAVES:
- Must be able to lead technical projects with limited direction
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Ability to bring project to successful completion through organizational dynamics.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Tenacious, driven, energetic and a high degree of professional integrity.
- Strong track record of on-time, on-budget and to-specification delivery of projects
- Ability to organize, delegate and leverage resources to accomplish objectives
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is a contractrole tobe performed in the eastern time zone with the expectation to havetravel requirements to Duncan, SC.
If you are interested in finding out more please contact us or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or please refer someone who is qualified.
At Systematix, we pride ourselves in taking care of our consultant and client partnerships; we only work with people who enjoy making a difference. Systematix is a privately owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. With offices across North America, we provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and all private industry sectors.
At Systematix, we bring people and projects together!