HPAM Analyst (REMOTE)
We are Systematix and we are looking for a HPAM Analystto fill a 7-month+ remote contract position with one of our key clientele, amongthe largest commercial banks in Canada.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
As a HPAM Analyst Expert you will be required to:
– Identify and implement continuous improvements to the CyberArk Vault high privilege account enrollment process with convergence to automation
– Support stakeholders in the enrollment of their high privilege accounts
– Define and document onboarding templates (access model) for recurring use cases
– Work with the Product Owner (PO), Solution Architect to implement new privileged account management capabilities
– Produce and update documentation related to the implementation of HPAM services
– Master the technology environment and understand the relationships, dependencies and impacts of the various elements of the HPAM solution
– You have a strong knowledge of the HPAM domain
– You have contributed to the operationalization of high availability production IT assets (process, procedure, monitoring, incident, support, etc.)
– You have relevant experience in stakeholder management (e.g. operational requests)
– You are familiar with continuous integration and deployment tools (CI/CD) and agile teamwork
– Unilingual English is required, and Bilingualism (French and English spoken and written) is a strong asset
– Knowledge of one or more of the following is an asset
- Azure AD, LDAP
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a 7-month remotecontract engagement open toresidents of Canadawith the high possibility ofextension or optionally turning into fulltime perm,based on performance.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume firstname.lastname@example.org.Or, if you know someone who meets these qualifications, please forward this assignment opportunity to them.
Systematix is one of Canada’s largest privately-owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. With offices across North America we provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and private industry sectors.
Systematix is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive environment and is proud to be anequal opportunity employer.
At Systematix, we bring people and projects together!
Job: HPAM Analyst (REMOTE)
"*" indicates required fields