Front End Angular Developer
We are Systematix and we are looking for aFront End Angular Developer with experience in Azure DevOpsto fill a three-to-six-monthsREMOTE contract position with one of our key clientele. (Open to residents of Canada and USA).
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The Front End Developer will be responsible for the front end, customer-facing parts of company'sstack: implementing and optimizing UI components, as well as writing underlying code efficiently and with the objective to deliver a best-in-class user experience. The ideal candidate will work closely with the Digital Sales and Marketing teams and IT to understand the business objectives as it relates to online user experience and performance targets and implement elegant and robust code solutions to support those objectives.
The Front End Developer will report to the Sr. Manager Digital Customer Experience, ensuring that the organization's portfolio of websites are updated per business requests, optimized per latest browser standards, and operating optimally. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, intake of business requests and expedient execution, owning successful identification of site performance issues and driving to solution and execution, implementation of UI and content updates and thorough quality assurance testing throughout development process.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Comprehensive understanding of APIs and CRMs.
- Intake and translate business requirements into online experience working closely with designers, Digital and Marketing teams for best user experience, product presentation and enrollment form updates.
- Ensure successful complete of end-to-end testing, successful production releases, post production issue resolution and escalations if necessary.
- Sound and stable implementation of Google Analytics code and management of GTM.
- Balance day-to-day requests while managing larger project deliverables.
- Development projects may include, but not limited, new website builds, landing pages, HTML emails, angular updates to enrollment form, ecommerce support, custom functionality, day-to-day content updates, maintaining brand standards and look-and-feel, etc.
- Provide recommendations for replacing, adding, or enhancing our technology systems towards business and sales goals that contemplate efficiency and scalability and support sales growth opportunities.
- Support objectives across all digital assets, including mobile, tablet and desktop sites and mobile apps.
- Foster strong relationships with internal stakeholders to support sales and revenue-generating objectives.
- Collaborate effectively in a fast-paced environment with a broad spectrum of stakeholders across Legal, Marketing, Operations, Pricing, Information Technology, etc.
ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Azure DevOps, CLI, and VS Code
- Must be comfortable working in Windows environment
- Strong understanding of integrating Angular applications into transactional websites
- Front-end application managements, including open-source CMS platforms. WordPress experience is preferred.
- Strong familiarity with implementing analytics code
- Experience in CLI and VS Code
- Strong understanding of latest best practices for site performance and optimization
- High level of comfort building responsive websites and applications
- Strong grasp of design principles and visual layout
- Experience coding HTML emails
- Familiarity with accessibility guidelines for web development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a similar discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 8 years experience in a sales/eCommerce and IT environment with specific focus on the implementation and maintenance of transactional sites
- Strong, effective communicator
- Highly effective with engaging internal stakeholders and advocating for channel needs
- Uses business knowledge, innovative thinking, and sound judgement in solution of problems of the pursuit of business opportunities
- Capable of transforming business requirements into technical design
- High-level of ownership and accountability for delivering quality products that are stress-tested and stable
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and team contribution. Commitment to continuous learning.
- Strong understanding of how system connections and layered technologies affect online user experience
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input across the company.
- Ability to lead and execute in an environment of constant change.
- Team collaboration is a must.
- Highly skilled with the tools of the trade in a sales/corporate environment including written communication, website development, and Microsoft software suite of products
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a 3-to-6-month REMOTEcontract position open to residents of Canada and USA who are able to work EST or CST time zones.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume to email@example.com. Or, if you know someone who meets these qualifications, please forward this assignment opportunity to them.
Systematix is one of Canada’s largest privately-owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. With offices across North America we provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and private industry sectors.
Systematix is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive environment and is proud to be anequal opportunity employer.
At Systematix, we bring people and projects together!
Job: Front End Angular Developer
"*" indicates required fields