Email Security Engineer
Systematix is currently looking for an Email Security Engineer to develop, maintain and support a growing number of ongoing solution strategies for one of the leaders in Life Sciences technologies..
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the world’s leading Life Sciences companies, with offices around the globe. Working as Email Security Engineer, you will be involved in defining and implementing standards, automation and innovative solutions that support the success of the collaborative, science and technology driven businesses. As the Email Specialist you will identify, recommend and implement innovative solutions and best practices to continuously improve, expand and protect our Messaging Service supporting more than 100,000 mailboxes worldwide. Maintaining a good relationship with the global IT teams is key to your success. In your role you will need to be able to communicate with people at all levels in the organization and work with several of our suppliers and partners.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical engineering services for the support of integrated email security systems and solutions
- Responsible for guiding the design and implementation of email secure solutions and services across business and IT support areas
- Lead special projects or investigations into specific email security technology or solution issues and shepherd research and piloting of new email security technologies
- Serve as a point of contact for engineering efforts and has overall responsibility for the correctness and integrity of the security system infrastructure
- Support efforts to identify email security and engineering problems and provide solutions
- Validate policy, configuration and identify new threats.
- Develop documentation for internal team use and for information sharing to other stakeholders
ABOUT THE QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is preferred
- Extensive knowledge of email security technologies and configurations
- Experience with performing assessments of email infrastructure
- Experience with Email Gateway and Email Infrastructure
- Experience with DMARC, SPF and DKIM security protocols
5+ hands-on experience supporting large infrastructures and projects
Significant expertise in the following technologies: Exchange Online, Messaging Hygiene & Security such as Proofpoint, Load Balancing, scripting with PowerShell and Microsoft Windows Server
Expertise and hands-on experience with deployment, migration, and support of messaging services
Excellent analytical skills.
Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
ABOUT THE ROLEThis is a remote 6-month contract to be performed in the Eastern Time zone with a very strong intent to extend the contract.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume. Or, if you know someone who meets these qualifications, please forward this assignment.
Systematix is one of North America's largest privately owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. We provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and all Private Industry sectors.
Job: Email Security Engineer
"*" indicates required fields