Systematix is currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join a team of experts on a variety of challenging and transformational projects.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Our client is a Canadian global company experiencing dramatic growth. They are looking for a DevOps Engineer who possesses the communication and collaboration skills to execute the end-to-end DevOps pipeline seamlessly, spanning development, build, test, release, deploy, and monitor stages.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE ENSURING:
- Speedy delivery: Increasing the frequency of software releases to accelerate product launches and improvements.
- Increased reliability: Incorporating testing at every stage of the SDLC to deliver error-free and optimized software.
- Low-risk scalability: Driving consistency and standardization in the SDLC to incorporate a greater number of features and new products.
- Reduced bottlenecks: Detecting and resolving issues faster, owing to close collaboration with the operations team.
- Greater efficiency: Reducing release times and efforts through automated tools for testing and security.
ABOUT THE REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You are a few years into your career
- You are a go-to mentor
- You have the proven technical skills in maintaining product and platform availability
- You are quick and honest to ask for feedback
- You are security-conscious, baking it into all aspects of the work
- You have a strong knowledge of the various public clouds (AWS, Azure, Google), using Infrastructure as Code (Terraform) to automate the mundane and error prone
- Someone who can demonstrate a better way of doing things and can show how we can bridge the gap.
- Confidence in constructing robust build and release pipelines that include code analysis, security and vulnerability scanning and gating
- A promoter of open and collaborative communication and knowledge sharing.
- Someone who can take a significant problem and break it down into manageable chunks
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills
- A strong advocate for continual improvement, observability, and customer-first operations
- Knowledge of methodologies such as Scrum, Agile, ITSM
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a 6-month contract or a C2H possibility in a hybrid remote capacity in the Toronto office.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume or if willing, please refer someone who is qualified. Systematix is an equal opportunity employer, celebrating diversity and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Systematix is one of Canada’s largest privately-owned and oldest National Consulting, Solutions and Resourcing firms. With offices across North America, we provide the highest calibre engagements to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and all Private Industry sectors.
Although we appreciate your interest in this role, only persons deemed applicable to this role will be contacted.
Job: DevOps Engineer
"*" indicates required fields