Systematix IT Solutions is seeking a Senior Database Administrator for an upcoming opportunity with a Federal Government department. The candidate must have:
- A valid security clearance at the level of Secret.
- A minimum of 10 years experience within the last 15 years as a Database Administrator including;
- Analyzing and clarifying project requirements;
- Designing, developing and maintaining databases in support of business objectives;
- Ensuring effective use of data, including; database definition, structure, documentation, long-term and operational requirements;
- Helping formulate data cleaning, validation and business logic process to ensure data accuracy and integrity;
- Configuring database management software, translating database designs, diagnosing database performance issues;
- Developing management reports related to data quality and integrity;
- Manipulating the database system using the SQL query language by creating and modifying scripts/code, stored procedures, triggers and views.
- A minimum of 5 years experience within the last 10 years using SQL Server Integration Services to use ETL tools for structured/unstructured content, as well as evaluating existing ETL procedures and methods and making recommendations to improve performance.
- A minimum of 5 years experience within the last 10 years designing relational databases, SQL tuning and optimization, and backup and restoring within a Microsoft SQL environment.
Candidates must outline in detail how they meet the above requirements.
Job: Database Administrator
"*" indicates required fields