Business Project Manager
We are Systematix and we are looking for a Business Project Managerto fill afulltime permanent position with one of our key clientele in Toronto.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client isone of Canada's leading real estate investment trusts overseeing several thousand rental properties across the nation. As a Business Project Manager, you will lead cross-functional project teams to the successful delivery of complex enterprise projects and programs. You will be a key contributor to the success of the Enterprise Projects team by collaborating and contributing to the development of best practices, and presenting process improvement and solution delivery efficiencies. From planning, solution design, build and test, change management, through to reporting on realized benefits and the ownership of long-term business relationships, you will have responsibility for managing successful enterprise change.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead multiple project initiatives through evaluation, planning, implementation, and integration
• Work with implementation consultants, vendors, and specialists to obtain level of effort required by various teams to assist with cost estimates, statements of work or change orders for enhancements and smaller projects
• Build and foster relationships with our key stakeholders and business partners
• Facilitate communication & coordination within teams and internal & external stakeholders of assigned projects
• Conduct project status meetings and provide regular status reports to clients, including action logs, risk identification and identifying opportunities to support change management activities for our business areas
• Interface with all departments impacted by enterprise projects and manage cross functional activities
• Develop, maintain, and execute strategic change management and communication plans that increase the value of technology investments
• Evaluate risks to assigned projects to minimize risk impact and escalate to concerned parties
• Assist with oversight & coordination activities across a portfolio of projects, reporting on program and project status and budget
• Develop trusted partnerships with all business partners to help develop project strategies and action plans that enable change success
• Other duties, as assigned
ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS
• 8-10 years of project delivery experience
• Experience delivering innovative solutions to corporate finance business units and clients
• Technical experience in change management
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously and proven ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment
• Experience working with business application analysis, design and implementation
• Experience with Quality Assurance (manual and automated testing) and hands-on knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• Excellent communication and leadership skills, as well as demonstrated tenacity and persistence, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
• Strong customer focused orientation
• Experience and very good knowledge of Agile/Scrum methods
• Real estate or property management experience an asset
• Experience with SAP implementations, upgrades or migration projects is an asset
ABOUT THE ROLE
This a fulltime permanent opportunity with generous benefitsina hybrid role of remote and onsite work at client's downtown Toronto offices.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume firstname.lastname@example.org.Or, if you know someone who meets these qualifications, please forward this assignment opportunity to them.
Systematix is one of Canada’s largest privately-owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. With offices across North America we provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and private industry sectors.
Systematix is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive environment and is proud to be anequal opportunity employer.
At Systematix, we bring people and projects together!