Bilingual Service Desk Analyst (*18 Month Contract*)
We are Systematix and we are looking for aBilingual Service Desk Analyst to fill a 18-monthcontractposition forone of our key clientele in Toronto.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
This is a hybrid role where training will take place in-office (Downtown Toronto) for the first week and at least 1 in-office working day per week will be required thereafter, as needed. The position will report toAssociate Director, Service Desk.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues;
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support;
- Provide user support for mobile, telephony, desktop/laptop, standard productivity applications, peripherals and end-user computing devices;
- Assist with desk and office moves and physical re-location of end user IT assets;
- Provide on-call support as
Productivity & Collaboration
- Deliver productivity and collaboration tools to the business;
- Creation, implementation and maintenance of standard desktop & laptop images and configurations suitable for the various user groups;
- Provide technical support by performing installation, repair, and preventative maintenance of end user software and hardware;
- Troubleshoot end user software and hardware failures and identify and escalate related network problems;
- Performs post-resolution follow-ups to service requests and problem tickets;
- Creation and maintenance of appropriate documentation to ensure consistency, accuracy and efficiency of key processes for example quick reference cards and FAQs;
- Monitor and report on desktop or laptop problem resolution, change implementation capacity and performance issues;
- Other duties as assigned by reporting
ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS
- 3-5 years of experience in a Service Desk role;
- Bilingualism (English and French) is a must
- Possess a strong technical and customer service culture
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt to a wide range of user skills;
- Ability to manage multiple high priority initiatives in a fast paced highly technical environment;
- Must have knowledge of information systems hardware, software, connectivity, and database management;
- Must be able to work flexible hours as needed;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Solid business orientation: ability to see solutions in the simplest most cost-effective manner;
ABOUT THE ROLE
This a 18-monthcontractopportunityina hybrid role of remote and onsite work at client's downtown Toronto offices.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume email@example.com.Or, if you know someone who meets these qualifications, please forward this assignment opportunity to them.
Systematix is one of Canada’s largest privately-owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. With offices across North America we provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and private industry sectors.
Systematix is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive environment and is proud to be anequal opportunity employer.
At Systematix, we bring people and projects together!
Job: Bilingual Service Desk Analyst (*18 Month Contract*)
"*" indicates required fields