Bilingual Cybersecurity Senior Strategic Advisor
We are Systematix and we are looking for an Bilingual Cybersecurity Senior Strategic Advisorto fill a 6-month+ contract position with one of our National Media Clients in their Toronto, Montreal or Ottawa offices.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is seeking a senior strategic advisor in cybersecurity to contribute to their Security Governance, Risk and Compliance programin alignment with established methodologies and processes.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review and develop Information Security Governance strategy
- Review and develop Information Risk Management program and Compliance
- Support Information Security Program Development and Management
- Review and develop Documentation framework (Directives, policies, standards)
- Support Information Security policies reviews and creation
ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Extensive knowledge of security technology and risk assessment methodologies, policies and processes.
- Knowledgeable in process definition and documentation.
- Must have the ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
- This individual will have excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills including the ability to articulate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- The ideal candidate will be exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Certification in Information security such as CISSP, CGEIT, CISM is a strong asset.
- Strong knowledge and experience with IP network designs and secure designed infrastructures including Firewalls; Network Security Tools; routers; switches and access controls.
- Strong knowledge of various operating systems including Windows, MacOS and UNIX / Linux platforms.
- Bilingualism (French / English) – mandatory
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a 6-month full-time contract (Mon-Fri, 8 hours a day) engagement. (Hybrid remote and onsite work model).The successful candidate mustreside within a reasonable distance fromMontreal, Toronto or Ottawa and must be able to work onsite 2 days a week.There will be 2renewal options of 6months each.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume firstname.lastname@example.org.Or, if you know someone who meets these qualifications, please forward this assignment opportunity to them.
Systematix is one of Canada’s largest privately-owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. With offices across North America we provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and private industry sectors.
Systematix is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive environment and is proud to be anequal opportunity employer.
At Systematix, we bring people and projects together!