Bilingual Automated Test Developer
We are Systematix and we are looking for a Bilingual Automated Test Developerto fill a one-yearREMOTEcontract position with one of our key clientele, amongthe largest commercial banks in Canada.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
– Develop test procedures, test conditions, input and test data and make predictions on expected results.
– Develop, update and maintain Java and Selenium test standards and procedures in our framework.
– Participate in/perform review on test programs and procedures. Execute test procedures.
– Record defects and issues in accordance with the targeted and expected functional design.
– Validate product defect correction and perform regression testing as required.
– Inform the Test Integrator of issues that may affect the schedule or quality of the product or testing process.
– Collaborate on the test protocol.
- 3 to 10 years of experience in test automation using Java and Selenium languages.
- Bilingualism (French/English) is a must
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a 12-month remotecontract engagement open toresidents of Canadawith the high possibility ofextension or optionally turning into fulltime perm based on performance.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume firstname.lastname@example.org.Or, if you know someone who meets these qualifications, please forward this assignment opportunity to them.
Systematix is one of Canada’s largest privately-owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. With offices across North America we provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and private industry sectors.
Systematix is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive environment and is proud to be anequal opportunity employer.
At Systematix, we bring people and projects together!
Job: Bilingual Automated Test Developer
"*" indicates required fields