Bilingual Authentication-Expert Application Analyst
We are Systematix and we are looking for a Bilingual Authentication-Expert Application Analystto fill a 6-monthremote contract position with one of our key clientele, amongthe largest commercial banks in Canada.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Being an Application Analyst – Authentication (GIA) means :
– Supporting the bank's application teams in their Single Sign-on (SSO) integration process
– Identifying and using the predefined SSO integration architecture patterns that best suit the situation of the application wishing to integrate with the SSO service
– Document the details of each SSO integration
– Support existing user requests for the SSO service
– Contribute to the development of new SSO integration patterns
– Continuously contribute to the improvement of the SSO integration process with a focus on automating manual tasks
– Master the technological environment and understand the relationships, dependencies and impacts of the various elements of authentication solutions
ABOUT THE TECHNICAL SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
– You have good knowledge of the GIA domain in general and more specifically of authentication (e.g. MFA, SSO)
– You have performed application integrations with the Azure AD SSO service (SAML, OIDC, OAUTH)
– You have contributed to the operationalization of high availability production IT assets (process, procedure, monitoring, incident, support, etc.)
– You have worked with cloud services providers (AWS, Azure)
– You adhere to the DevOps culture
– Bilingualism (French/English) is mandatory
– Knowledge of one or more of the following is an asset:
- Azure AD
- LDAP/Active Directory
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a 6-month remotecontract engagement open toresidents of Canadawith the high possibility ofextension based on performance.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume firstname.lastname@example.org.Or, if you know someone who meets these qualifications, please forward this assignment opportunity to them.
Systematix is one of Canada’s largest privately-owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. With offices across North America we provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and private industry sectors.
Systematix is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive environment and is proud to be anequal opportunity employer.
At Systematix, we bring people and projects together!
Job: Bilingual Authentication-Expert Application Analyst
"*" indicates required fields