We are Systematix and we are looking for a Azure Developer to fill a hybrid contract role for one of our key clientele in Toronto.
About the Requirements
- 1-3 years hands-on experience with Azure PaaS environment e.g Power apps, power automate etc.
- 2-4 years’ overall app development and solution implementation experience using Microsoft technologies: C#, ASP.NET
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Leverage latest Azure services (Azure App Services, Function Apps) to create cloud-native solutions
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures using WCF and Web API.
- 3+ years of hands on experience in designing and developing Web and API-based technologies on .NET or .NET Core related technologies.
- 2+ years of project experience in software design and development on Azure with emphasis on micro services (Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), Service Fabric) and serverless capabilities (Functions, Event Hub, Service Bus etc…)
- Experience working in waterfall and agile based teams and environments.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps), Containers (Docker, Kubernetes), Unit Testing Framework (Jest, Enzyme, NUnit), Modern Web Programming (NodeJs, React), Code Versioning and Integration (GIT, Bitbucket, GitHub), and Security (Standard web security, Single Sign-On, and web service security using security tokens).
Education and Experience
- Good communication and effective team-working skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred.
- Preference give to certified Azure candidates
- Experience working in Waterfall and Agile based teams and environments
About the Role
This a 6-month contract engagement with strong opportunity to extend (or turn to full time permanent) based on performance. This is a hybrid role of remote and onsite work at client’s downtown Toronto offices.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume to email@example.com. Or, if you know someone who meets these qualifications, please forward this assignment opportunity to them.
Systematix is one of Canada’s largest privately-owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. With offices across North America we provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and private industry sectors.
Systematix is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
At Systematix, we bring people and projects together!