ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client, aservice-driven paper and packaging products company and one of Canada’s largest paper manufacturers employing over a 1000 people at eight manufacturing plants and four distribution centers, is seeking aAnalyst Programmerto handle day-to-day ticket-based operational support for a complex suite of applications related to manufacturing processes such as design, graphics, production scheduling, quality control and reporting.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evaluate business requests for application enhancements.
- Design, develop, test and implement IT solutions for business requirements.
- Design and develop new reports and enhance existing reports.
- Create workflows for manufacturing processes in custom-built and COTS applications.
- Design web pages to present data in the form of tables and charts with drill-down capabilities.
- Create and maintain documentation throughout the lifecycle of the work request.
- Collaborate with infrastructure teams for application enhancements, troubleshooting and setting up environments.
ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS
- 5-6 years' relevant work experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working with data visualization tools such as Power BI and Domo.
- Good knowledge of Excel formulas.
- Knowledge of waterfall and agile software development lifecycle processes.
- Exposure to business user interaction to convert business requirements to IT solutions.
- Experience in medium-sized development projects as well as day-to-day IT Operations (keeping lights on).
- Experience in incident ticket management process, prioritizing work requests and working with cross-functional teams.
- Proactive, concise and accurate in communication.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or equivalent CRM.
- Ability to create report templates using Crystal Reports.
- Exposure to manufacturing industry.
- Awareness of network infrastructure such as firewalls, tunnels, subnets and domains.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a 6-month contract position with strong possibility of extension based on performancein the east end of Toronto involving a hybrid model of remote and onsite work.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume email@example.com.Or, if you know someone who meets these qualifications, please forward this assignment opportunity to them.
Systematix is one of Canada’s largest privately-owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. With offices across North America we provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and private industry sectors.
Systematix is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive environment and is proud to be anequal opportunity employer.
At Systematix, we bring people and projects together!
"*" indicates required fields